NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 17 novembre 2019

Letter for my son

Letter for my son

if I love you??
more than anything
put I want you to understand who I am

a copyist
as a david
michael
gordon

your spiritual father

then draw on yourself
be what you are

like what you want
your cabaret
 
 do and realize what you want

make your mill red

help culture club
chameleon
who gave you your voice

your turn
guide him back on his way
as he gave you yours
 
 
a copisite takes and gives in exchange

like david
the regret of my life
I did not manage to make a donkey a racehorse

but the exchange to give you life
it's my fertility
he was abused
but you
not once
just for your voice

read between my line
I said
god is London

and you are my god

i left david
who sentenced me
you want to help me ??
make me dream
make me die of desire so much that you are beautiful
make your second a Bible for the world
be what you are
me
the devil and Jesus
 
 
your Australian god had to get out of it
to smile
but his fear of loving was stronger
and he abandoned me

do not be like him

you can not be his reign until I have descended

he needs to exist again with his voice

but you are higher
be stronger

I slept gabriel in you

I will return it to you conditionally
 
 make yourself
each second
do not be sad
but love what you are

you can wake up yourself gabriel

what is it doing ??
believe in yourself
like the blue fairy

realize what you want
every second of your day

I'm tired of being at a distance
I have a telephone
a door
an internet

do not give your commision to others
do it yourself if you want to get me
 and magically you can also
faith my son

when david will find his balls
I'll manage with him
but his fucking globe
where he locked me up because of you
it's not your problem and do not worry about it

and gordon
the record man of movies
 higher than him
I do not want to read anymore
reposition
Never again

I miss your god

but no
never forget that my god has me is Peruvian
I do not talk about it anymore
because he has oblier to communicate read also
in short, it does not concern you
but what are you looking at
it's to be you
the most beautiful
the highest
the brightest
as I love you my son more than anything
you are my biggest pride
my heart
 and your mexican
shit there are some better
ok it does not look at me
but open your cabaret
and you will find your truth my son
do not be sting you in my flesh
it does not prove anything

it's not love
I know who you are
do not be gordon anymore

be you
and you will understand how I love you and how I have always loved you
that's it that's all
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *