NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 24 novembre 2019

you know that I am



the best in the world
to realize all yours

but you forget one thing
it's my fault

free free

but I did not think what scared you

my son

yes it is three light that at the time we really loved each other
but at the time

and one of them cursed me
because he has never digested that to love someone other than him it is not possible

yes I'm copying you for my son
my daughter ?? when she will officially return me
his creation mother
the yes everything will declanchera for her as for my son
but for now she prefers her mother who never wanted her when
 she was pregnant with her

short
 
 
what you do not know
it's copying you
that my son is from you
simply alive

and love
think
faith

are three word for that I help you

but you since you were stared

I'm rejected

except we phone
we take care of everything and everything
we help in Sweden

but I who eat nothing

we do not even think about it

she
me
who is given you everything
I thought that someday
you would help me when I get down

well, no, I'm stupid

I am not Swedish
I am not american
I am not thin
a team that embraces
we publish

all
except me
even in exchange

never did you come to the idea
 
 
so yes I give all
to my son
because despite our battle
he recognizes me for having helped him
choose your life path

and you??
not once


although I did not know it
your fans them
never be embarrassed to let me know

the grandironman
yes he did it
and in grandiose
because the whole world is that I love the tower

and you do not

and rdj yes ??

what is the difference??

an innocent action
take another good action back

but that you do not understand it anymore
before Yes
but now??
no
the proof i'm downstairs
thanks to his fucking globe legends since nobody gets out
and yet michael could
he was with him ...
so yes, let me be too late ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *