NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 31 janvier 2023

hello my flower of the sun

 

hello my flower of the sun

say, tylor won't make you
what eric did to you
chocolate
it's hard wood hardwood
will celebrate madisonscaregarden
you have a very strong friendship
sorry to upset you
it's your chocolate brother
like a brother
better or worse

the worst is good it's behind

you know he won't betray you
but you think that at the same time

I enter your fear
baby when the devil send the bullshit
there's a mess confusion discord piss off

but when
the blessing the good the happiness arrives
by heaven the angels or the four-leaf clover

It's happiness

so it's not easy but think 4 sheets

you are 4 leaf clover

the only thing that
don't touch it

he really is church
kkk
it will end very badly

since 87
that we know each other you and me
you know when i tell you

please don't sign anything under disappointment agreement or anything out of spite

with him

the banishment

listen to me

put it back on stage

passage
of his new song

free of charge

take care of everything

and that will calm

baby

innovate yourself renew yourself
of your own colors

stay with your ripped pants with holes

if not, I'm not fine

pants without holes

you will finish me

remember the scissors in the middle of the night I found some

repetition

you with hole

I'll tell you
go you are
you always are

my firework

you are great with your music

the greatest in my eyes exceeding the earth is you

I'm in your pocket

i know know baby

take time for yourself musically

and you make me the happiest
know it don't forget

always you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *