NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 31 janvier 2023

I'll always wonder why you don't come looking for us charles

 

Charles Charles

keep silent or say it

you know how to keep the silence of the most stupid it is you

why did you get taller

you're not there

yes i tried to understand you

why left
slipper

I redid myself long wide through
even the gifs

wall background dust background glass background all

not a single second
to be happy to be smiling noo
not one
on the other hand plunging the head down in misfortune

you left for that
the penetrating glow

why charle have been looking elsewhere
if it's greener
that you had at home

at home there were our flowers every morning in the sunshine of you
 I did the same
with the sun

wandering he does because he has to do
like the clack cinema action
unfortunate lower than us

why choose

the misfortune
wandering

me waiting
sometimes it hurts
not to make love
to kiss caress
cherish
in the arms
the caress of the scratchy nose in the morning

what is it?

I go

it's gray
they are all gray

it's not us
so even if it's hard
to rip my heart out of my chest

I remain faithful to us

love you dearly

and our baby too

one day it will be right
human

I won't make war on him proce hate anything

that's all

our baby

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *