NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 28 janvier 2023

P A U L

 

it was enough to piss in their ass
and there was a happy place
we
I'm on top of the world
what about you
background background of us
without you
I'm in as much pain as you
leave what
it's pissy
it didn't change anything
we were happy
we didn't care
happiness
we we we
 
yes that's why I want the plane
for a yes for a no the plane arrives to take us we leave
the next plane has arrived
bet then
the plane made me work like crazy for you are alone forget tibet no you will go back there the more you stay there
think of me
I am the plane
pass passage pushes
the plane that nothing nothing where is it
 
back back I had had enough the whole dictionary went through it and I left
convention rome
guitar evening
alone wandering in my amaretto like that, I who thought he was dead arrives
the words we did not miss the mouth
direct elevator why instinct we go there a hand blocks the door opens
nanosecond all the paradise the life the explodes from the inside well being of the world !!!!!!voila!!!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *