NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 29 janvier 2023

I promise you Charles NadiaLaura


I promise you this is our phrase I promise you in the morning your smile noon your kiss the evening our hands


you will realize it and think I want to lead you on the boards you are the greatest theater tragedian of all time our dream I give it to you 4 words must wake you up leaving short to your monologue instinctively who will come say it birth unison like love write the story



Tomorrow is another day or in the morning we will kiss the rest we don't care you are afraid for me I am nothing you are going to tell me that you are nothing we are nothing without each other but we are in love this is our strength for both of us with all my heart for you...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *