NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 23 juin 2023

me door 32 himm door 33


for a moment I'm moved, a little girl of my daughter's age came to knock on my door with an ice cream, hello my dad (invite you next door, you're coming, my heart suddenly drops my daughter, it's here colline so high the little one is a piece of darling take by the hand come on, new neighbor I spotted you I'm lucky to have such a pretty neighbor, (I didn't even know new me 32 him 33 I only have eyes for the little one, the new neighbor's talk, I don't understand anything, blue eyes like... my baby, in short, barely eat the ice cream... here... moved

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *