NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 24 janvier 2017

1-Michael Hugh Jackman

Difference between Hugh and Ewan for me

Oh it's difficult but I'll tell them
And tell you

I liked it both

Not the same love

But I loved her madly

first

Michael

It is my strength
My double karma

We are crossed
Seen
He searched me
find

And it is written
I'm in love
From his microphone
From his camel
Since it
sing

I feel protected when coming online
before

I hate when he no longer feels Australian

He is my panda
my chocolate

We do nothing wrong
Just the corespondance

He does not know that I fell in love
And at the moment I tried to tell him

he left

With this fucking woman named celebrity

And yet in the world before it passed
Told me a word

And I know at the beginning

His instagram profile was for me

But when it is realized the world of his fans

He spoke to me of 12H14h french hour

Then one day SILENCE arrived

And more jamai he came back to me

I should never have told him that I fell in love

He left just after

Celebrity sky then his Canadian sausage

And that he monopolizes it and more at all it has had time for me

I life bad yes

And it is my gift of ourselves that I feel it now

And not our written or instagram

And I life very badly

I did not ask him to leave everything

but just

To be what we have been for 3 and a half years

one for the other

that's all

Here is my sorrow of him

Who never say anything more
Which to shame to say
I know her

And say

I know who you are

It is all to which it has reduced me

Then I draw it

One day he will tell me I hope with all my heart

I'm here...

But since this Canadian shit I know he will not do it any more

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *