NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 29 janvier 2017

I have enough



Of the breaks feet
Crying
Who come to my door
Like tonight

What am I
Just good to win ??

I am told

Whaoo you got lean
But do not ask me if I'm hungry

Just you got lean

Or as 30 years ago I was wondering
Why I'm still in love

Despite that he told me
Is tomorrow where ever

Where never what ??
Break mary ??

But tomorrow it is my father who came

So I still have not skipped

morality

Yes the future I know him I can do miracles
Change it
to win

But ultimately

Person I say nobody thinks to tell me
simply

thank you for helping me
love
supported
Or even heals

As if the contrition
The pure act
to say

Thank you

No longer exists

In the hearts of everyone

Who hide behind a mask
of fear
of war
of all

Except from the single word
Which heals all
The word is love

And even another

God is there and a drawing for each of us

Can matter rich or poor

Let's keep liver in our Lord
View that mt love makes you afraid

Try to at least support
By keeping faith in your god

Mine is jesus chris

And it will remain so

It is better to be alone than badly accompanied

I keep love and faith in my tomorrow

without fear
Without fear of trump especially

And even that I am alone

I remain honest to myself and to Jesus the true

up there in the sky
Believe me or not
does not matter to me
But I'm like that
To take or leave

But that's my choice to me
Then once and for all
Choose your

of tomorrow
If not your life
All your life will mean TRUMP
FEAR
I FEEL FROM THE LOST

I did not do it

And at least I am and I remain honest without mask
Without being an actress of second zone
Or to make believe
What I'm not

I am and I will remain myself

Even in the face of fear
Where I am afraid of nothing

Just to no longer believe in Jesus or in love
but this
It will never happen
Because I remain convinced
That god exists

And that Jesus is our divine lord
always
And he will take care of us
As it has always done

That's all and it's not bad...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *