NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 26 janvier 2017

American @mcgregor_ewan I say this



Yes

For me his first amourette
That's what he told me
We were both the same
short

me

I do not understand it at all

His accent

I want for his roles
Canada
pastoral
Or other

But his Scottish accent where is he after i finish his roles ??

Tell me if you please, please.

It does not enter its roles after (an image to bury) to become him again

And force

Many even me

YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND IT ANYWHERE WHEN IT SPEAKS
it's true

WHAT WE ARE EUROPEAN

And that there is a need for subtitling
Even for his VIDEO if you like

Think about us !!!

That is why I say it written on EWAN MCGREGOR !!!! that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *