NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 25 janvier 2017

Ewan and Gordon Mcgregor in 2 pictures


PHOTO 1




PHOTO 2




Thank you ewanmcgregornews facebook if not I will not have new personal
and that
Ca to be too long in my nervous system

Short here are 2 photos

Which is gordon to my eyes ?? Even if I love enormously the HERO of cinema
My heart is for and will remain the man
The picture one Gordon Mcgregor

It was easier in friendship with david at the time it was when he became jude
I was disappearing !!! As fast as I came !!

Short JUDE LAW is my very first muse and I respect him enormously

Even colette asked me the question yesterday

THIS IS BECAUSE IT IS CELEBRATED ???

I do not care about EWAN even if I draw it even if I support
It is a lure a mask a bait
Like the carnival of Venice !!!

And when evening finally approaches

I hope the man coming Gordon ....

But I dream

Come I already came not him again

Short summary is the photo one here it is all I really have my drawing to finish and I very much thank you very much

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *