NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 23 janvier 2017

UK Australia TV



No chance
This evening me who always looks on Sunday evening the English series on the three
It is Australian !!! Bronkenwood
Then already I had the cockroach
to not
I do not care about their celebrity

Yes i liked
And I love two man
Bordel

They are both the books of my grandfather !!
I can not decide

I like ginger but when panda arrived this is after my ten years of searching for ginger in the world
And I stopped to look for it
Because I had also met Jesus
Who had told me something

That I still can not believe it
But it is true

When someone loves you
he does everything
I say everything
to come back
be there
And never leave you in your corner !!!

My love also made jesus
And my panda ??
I was at ny with his tickets and he forgot me
Because he became famous

Yes it's their life
And are married to fame

But this connasse if you knew I hated it with all my heart

Never tell them
Just stop for a moment to be with me !!
He loves too much !!!

And it is their life

but I ?? The sequel arrives

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *