NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 22 mai 2018

3 word of Fatima

3 word of Fatima

not in exact terms because I am alone
because you play the brat
In short, what I know

after the two wars messages 1 and 2
Yugoslavia

arrived

it remains that Russia will make disappear an island
on the world

only a veil draped from other islands and countries
like the Commonwealth

will succeed in pushing red

if not the earth will cry

Saturday the veil
I know
I had to fall

it stays 13 July
October 13

your true date is not 12 but 13 declared 12 by supertission

you only have to check

and personally

red rocked my childhood

but nobody is safe from burnout

hawaii proof

personally I never believed in hitler the red

but since the veil

I am
brief and hawaii
the earth is crying
yours
where are you?
One wonders

you do not have to do much
just to honor your country and protect it
here it is you
so believe me not I do not care totally
TO YOU TO SEE WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR BLOOD
AUSTRALIAN
OR NOT.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *