NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 18 mai 2018

information for my twins

information for my twins

my son

be patient
you enter 4
and to my moon of the 13th this year
you will have
my direct dna
the right to be
just like me
at 7 doors

of the divine

Babylonian

little info

bible under the dome of the louvre

the shape of the dome
V
add upside down
the right
then the left


soit le centre de celà


the key that will open you
to what you really are

my daughter

when you decide to be like your brother
filmed
behind the camera
the woman in power
At the movie theater

you will also have

waiting
grown up

ps

my son
you are and ex officio
of 21

and for atlases

it's just 1 year

and you were

be patient

and you will not regret it
love for eternity

never forget the notes
of partition

a music
receptive to humans
and you will be well before them

that's all kisses

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *