NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 29 mai 2018

My son, my fight

My son, my fight

I never said I did not want you
but to wear the souls that I help
can matter in the world
I have the vision of them
morning to evening
except when I try to sleep
I put a boil in my ear

I do not hear anymore
I can not see at all

and I add if I can not do it
the black mask of plane

and there I sleep

you were the first
with miss born with a spoon in the mouth

but you are my son
to be able to
certe
dreamed child
I am not a hero
but you are my hero
you are worthy of your father
a real burnt head like you
never happy ever wise

heads burned on 2 legs

I never stopped loving you
never hurt
you yes
but you are young
I love you brothel

I saved you life certe
it is to read your future in the eyes of your mother
at the time
and I could not break the pain

then without thinking

you have some of my chakra for you to understand

in truth it is a vital part of me

I have it more
but you yes

you are my child next to certe
not the same language

and I will always fight for you
I am selfless I do not care
I am like this
yes, I love you
and I'll break everything if you touch one of your hair
you know it..my little strawberry .... lipstick red strawberry that's all my words....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *