NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 14 décembre 2016

I'm left my face in your crap


It's enough Michel

Consciously or unconsciously

I do not want to know it

You are gnawed by greed

And you do not hesitate to harm me
For just your need to satisfy

You do not know that any law to its opposite ??

Then I take there urgent advice

And here is the contrary law

If by Love
The witch to kiss
Or dream of embracing it

(And this is the case since Paris
And I did not ask to be your half soul but your mother at my birth
So that you will never be alone in the world !!)

The strongest desire of the heart wins
My half domination
And to be the most powerful of his generation

(Until ca does not amuse me anymore)

(But I was still out of love)


And my tarot is IRONMAN for twitter
To be the king of the world

Here is the remedy and as you betrayed me and not once

Which contradicts our laws

You will lose what you hold most dear
And to your heart it is me

I asked other than you
And I'm right

So here's how

As for lack of means I can not be in front of you

But you do not wait to wait
believe me
Risk the lives of others
It does not matter

I reveal because you have unveiled our world

And I asked
not you !!

Only one person AIMANTE sincerely
My person

Can kiss you on the mouth

And automatically you will lose all your rights and domination
Especially in supreme power that we are both !!

Only worthy of me that I name
Have the right to dislodge you

A kiss for an eternal reign
Helping people and children of this world

1 Gordon
2 angel with two faces
3 zeus
4 Our Holy Father

It's a light kisses after all

Like that at least I can live at last without risking my life at any end of fields
And this is my irrevocable decision

This is called back to the sender and you looked for it
completed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *