NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 30 décembre 2016

White witch or black witch



White witch or black witch

Choosing but I do not care

In life, I inevitably hate one day or another
And yet I am an eternal lover

Here is the truth

I was born of black force
My grandfather wanted otherwise
And did me
both
I'm White
That's why I detect more evil faster than everyone else

And I will stay so

Except that I will become black again
If a hair of my son
sacred
Although the ban
From my angel too
For no one is god

Not a single second, I will stop loving them

If you hit one of their horses

I will become as black as the blackness of my son's hair

know it

None of my family carries
But transmits

Then to die is nothing in my eyes

Because the eyes of without I'll ever get to loved

So yes the rumor is just about me

If it happened unfortunately the yes of generation in managed
I will curse bruling everything up to your last root of the skin

But what parent will not do it in my place ??
To yes I forgot you too
My first love is told in

A good word I greet you well
Google Traduction pour les entreprises :Google Kit du traducteurGadget TraductionOutil d'aide à l'export

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *