NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 30 décembre 2016

your answer



What you are
I am

When you're not there

Will be doubled

Which is your double ??

Apart from one I make it a personal matter to have abandoned you dear doctor

It means that every sends doubled is you ok ?? Me not a single second of my life I do not doubt you
And why ??

I am gifted for reincarnation
And you had and will always have
The heart of the man who brought me to your home
Mr. Jean Marais

A Domnar ?? When ?? The last time you looked for me, and I will always be there at your side always so appreciate your gift
It needed 4 years of hibernation but now it is done that the show must go on

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *