NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 30 décembre 2016

Want to see them my little love ??



Of course I am the first to want to see them again

But I do not

To subdue to god at a price

To my contact imagine they murder again ??

I can not
I will not stand it

Maybe not

Especially my love who loves her more than anything in the world
My love loves him even more than me he loves me


I do not know

At more than three days my mother will go away
I will have to let it go one day

But who will take care of me?
Seen my compulsory loneliness ??
in doubt

Even if they are my life
I refuse to lose them again

No one will make at such sacrifice
I do

To live at the court of miracles so that they live every second the marvels of this world
and not me

Yes somehow through them

By Love for them

In doubt without me

it's better
But I hope they know that every second of my life I will love them until my last breath

I told you I'm afraid of nothing
 If I lose them because of anything
I will burn everything
And I will also leave

To never see them again I'm already there anyway

Now let me thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *