NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 24 décembre 2016

To silence your rumors



on me

The recipe is simple
Even a kid in kindergarten will understand
short

past present Future

Love-joy-hate

Blond-brunette -chatain

8 years in the united kingdom

And when a person made me think of my blonde (necessarily brown)

Who simply crossed my path

And well I gave him life that blessed day

But my strength is from the united kingdom


Besides my heart daughter
And my son of power

And a young lady from a theater born

But inevitably at the end

All looks like my expetion

To the person who loved me the longest in his life

Love always love you will remain

Ps I was born in cars and theater
And I know how to recognize and transform
The future star of tomorrow !!
But there is the difference
It's not for three me
But in years but this is my other story ..
of Christmas

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *