NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 24 décembre 2016

why my love ?? I like so much the musketeers ??



You asked yourself the question ???
I have sought you so much in the whole world
To lose all reason

That just a passer-by
Touching my arm
the heart
By his mouth of his smile

In 8 years in all england
I have
Those are

Pieces of my broken heart
Looking for
Resembling you

And I made a copy !!!

I'm a witch
Not a monster !!!

I'm a woman

Never I can love other than you

I can do other than you

I am not like you

I love you forever

My dirty ringworm

And I died of grief without being able to tell you
in front
Since you did not give me time in spain bordel

Then before understanding me

Understand who you are
for me

And you will understand
Why i still love you me

Without even a second of my life to have you replaced or kissed
A part in thought I can not anything I love you and my thought even in the street
Turns into reality of you boom voilà
You do not love me anymore it is for this that you can not understand me anymore

I love you my madness my hate my joy of my love You ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *