NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 29 octobre 2017

austin power song

austin power song

no no I like it
ok I am not too much habituée
but I recognize the style
it is null by the same way

stop harassing me on MINIMOI
to canada
leave it alone
I am online
except this morning
a skull dog ache

Breff

I do not have an assistant
I have my mother to manage

and when I can I'm here
and I do it

minimoi

is innate
I like a diabolical side
and divine
in music

yes I answer
one more

ps

yes I love if no I will not do anything
nothing for two sous

and I recognize
Austin is my favorite
even in relation to his
Father
Minimoi
and in French?? think about it !!

your voice a treat
kisses and I think so too...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *