NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 29 octobre 2017

LAW JUDE 2

LAW JUDE 2

we listen to him and not me?
nice after all we went through both

so you think I left you for my son
that I help yours
and not you???

whatever !!!!

yes, in september, I took you
to help him
but it's your son
you should be ashamed

and it is me who is shouted on
it's true if you listen mcgregor
it's my fault
he divorced for his whore

it must be a culprit !!!

well no !!!!

I did not have time to finish your drawings
your drawings
winters

because I have a sick halsamer mother
dirty more
to wash it brothel

and I'm tired

and I even do it for two sous
in return
You're welcome

because your son

is also

guess???

and I remind you it's your son !!!!!

and yes I left you sentimentally for my son

but not for your work
never

give me time to live
even at night
when she sleeps
to put

yes, I play yugiho

and it's global
desmond already beaten me and he does not even realize that it's me online !!!

online game

online from my blog
online from my instagram

but you
Yes you

my door do you know ???

it will open
and we will talk

ps
of course
I love you me !!!! thank you
forgiveness ohopohono

ps even my mother loves the song of raff
I'm waiting for his clip
his video
his album
help him
at least

he is sublime him
and all alone him !!!
and no rage of jealousy against me !!!!

and I will help him raff
to publish it
he deserves it
I love what he is
and that's all
point
 final

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *