NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 23 octobre 2017

to say that for this pig pig

to say that for this pig pig

I got raped
for that sir
keep his career
all my life
and his !!!!!!

and after
note that
he became worse than my rapist
a pig

and how to trust a man again now ???

it's like everything
I will recover
but of that
Yes
he will falter time
a lot of time sorry

I have nothing more to say to you
no one thing

do not tell me anything
do not send me anything
nothing i took from you ......
I can not hear
see
everything about him

me again
help
drawing it

thank you.....

ps: thanks for your many messages of support
respect my silence
the time that I leave
I will draw
but him
never
I prefer
to be dead
than to think about it again
but as far as
gordon ewan mcgregor
It's over...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *