NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 1 juillet 2018

Jesus, are you upset?

Jesus, are you upset?

you do not care about me ??

when you are with annie annaoù I do not know who
do you behave like a man?
when you are director
Do you behave like a man?
and when she asks you for your birthday you are there like a home (little dog)?
Are you Argentinian? no??
did you grow up with them?

Not in Scotland but in Argentina I'm not mistaken ??

and I who delegate you 6 months before
and you know it as you work without stopping

you could not drive like a man a real ?? mine for once in your life ??
I'm tired of going to your last
Do you know that ???

shit

even our son could do it with his eyes closed !!!

so yes from the bottom of the heart
kiss my ass
and my finger in the air
uhhhhhhhhh
yes, fuck you

and forget me especially

because at home sport is a religion where you were ?? you could not drive yourself as a man
a real argentine merce !!!! you were like in Paris in your 100 page I do not know that you accept everything
and to me nothing
not even your country
will make you see and three finished

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *