NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 27 juillet 2018

Michael itches me

Michael itches me

to tell you
especially ask yourself

was it worth it?

your two-ball skiier
then your italian

which both

of course

after having taken
suck you where you needed

you are alone without them

the worst

let me down for that ??

I was there

they are not

by interest

I will never understand you

I was there
betray me for them

who are flying to other interests

because with them your rating down
whorehouse
wake up shit

in short, I was there

I should have done as they did to you

ask you
ask and ask

but I did not ask anything
nothing to reproach me

yes just misunderstanding
departure tees
without suites and
to be no longer there
me too
for you
that's it that's all

ps I hear you very well
just like you

then stop craving
you see me no more
but think
I'm present
beast anyway I'm
in short, that's all
NO THAT WAS NOT THE SENTENCE TO ME
THIS IS REALLY DAMAGE.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *