dimanche 3 octobre 2021

ya franchise I had some back you want the exact

ya franchose I had some back you want the exact 
sentence of the 7 ?? it's shit with your
 bitches so don't come and stick to me I can't stand you anymore
 I have to prove to them that you are the chosen one to everyone 
its we will remain polite but it is they who in short you do not 
Understand more since ahha damn it's not worth wasting time my 
time is precious going to play the model to walk her pretty 
little ass it's much better than being a hero of a whole nation
 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Pour eux

 Pour eux énarques ça rigole à se marre ça planquent leur familles et ils continuent à rigoler et même à saute moutons et habille toi en fil...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *