NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 26 juin 2022

demon side both

 

demon side both
in knows how to manage
there it was not the bad inclination
but no longer him another him
he is not an enemy me either
on the other hand him and me
we can be the worst enemy if anything happens to us
hang up his divine
he is genesis
yes
he's bad because he doesn't want to lose me
me no more
I know it's coming
i want him to know that
at the door and then finish
Between
it's at the door
I express myself badly
what i'm trying to say
there is nothing to say about what has been
come
we don't talk about it anymore
he came in a dream in a dream
as I am in his
and he is not well
I believe him
that he was manipulated
he regained his control
He does not have

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *