NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 27 juin 2022

Tout ça c’est normal faites vous subir sa jalousie frapper vous avez raison c’est beaucoup mieux d’aimer vraiment ceux qui vous ont aimé et vous aime aimera toujours

 without forgetting the so no come


to get me out of
devses hodgepodge
to her
against everything
I do not have anything
with my mzre it was fine
elke is dead
I couldn't even bury it
how ru little
be quiet
know me like that
nothing
totally must
eating the trash that I pick up
to survive
I keep internet
but I don't know the rest
rent fly away
barely a week
and hz lives with
I have ka training
but she doesn't have to pay
jzi ask michal for help to return to london
leave because she ordered him
and overnight
I no longer exist for him
we were friends
I ask a map
io just come outside but leave again
i'm supposed to be alive
nothing here
I have everything to work
I ask that
the wheel it turns
one morning I will have work
I believe
somewhere else
im gotta get out of here
I'm afraid
yes
friend she takes it away from me
my husband remove
she beats him up
I don't give up
we were so happy
then this fucking building where ion made the association
for telephone help
and he's never coming home again
I exist
I'm alive
abandoned
abandoned
one day
I hope from the hinge of my heart
that I'm still in his
and that I regret
to be mounted
on this 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *