NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 27 juin 2022

Fragola

 and me you sacrificed


tell me why
why
ty leave me abandoned
you want to know how i react
why ru dont stop it
why are you letting it happen
at its slightest crisis
why are you staying
she took her to hell map
how much more death do you need
no i don't understand
you think about me without you i'm bad
your my life my happiness my joy
my love
why
why
you don't take care of it
you prefer your misfortune with elke running to his slightest crisis
to be hit
in addition you qyi do oas the slightest harm
accept to be hit
no i don't understand

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *