NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 24 juin 2022

my life must move forward that's all

 

nobody, he doesn't believe, unfortunately,
 he's like another at the second, when it took 
the wrong even to me, he left definitively 
abandoning like a bag of shit behind him and
 to see his return with my eyes, he saw me scared,
 immense scared still bets no and I came home 
immediately finished it's good he has to pay attention
 to my baby it's all nothing against him the least even 
if he deserves it and here the law pushes me to do I refuse 
everything everything, the day that will realize the evil at 
home around us I don't know where I'll be but definitely 
broken without us love of one and the same life together

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *