NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 21 janvier 2023

Juste love

Charles
I'm terrified I just went back to bed I can't stand up anymore. I just ordered a glass of water. I'm writing to reassure you
I hope you are well
that you remember only now. excuse me but it's completely unfortunate
sorry for lionel sue I am a practicing Jewish believer I am a good person. I have never deceived you. still now
sorry to have thought you dead and to have tried again trip of days too much time too many years relentlessly
sorry I'm nothing to you anymore. sorry i love you.
at least I now know his hatred. like its buchee to me
sorry to live because you loved me. I prayed for him. until I fall so that I can find a little happiness
collapsed in silence
I did not do anything wrong
I am not guilty
just love

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *