NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 13 octobre 2017

Gordon if you still love me

Gordon if you still love me

your tweet to harm
it weighs heavily

FOR NO CALMING DECLARATION

and unfortunately I am the proof
of your cowardice

I asked you for help
and you
you preferred
seeing nothing

I will not say anything
I will talk about nothing
but if I have to testify
it will kill me
Do you know that???


like having left me at the airport
for this large port
I'm sure
I have the memory
that you were there
with

but
for once
say nothing
silence does not respond at all to twitter

the victims will stone you
if not

know that oscars will be rendered
ben aflect will disappear
di caprio lose money

and many more

but of you
I'm overwhelmed

for 3 years I asked you for help which 2 after to warn you
fucking fate of this network

the other dr strange will fall

that's why I did not want you to be there

make you represented in all
by lawyer
do not say anything

and on your silence of what knew

say you have been under pressure
to keep

I have had

for your career
which continues

but that also you closed your eyes
on my rape

I'm sure the real gordon still exists
that's why I was fighting to open your eyes
but in spain
you ignored me
as you ignored
all its victims

and I do not even want you
I'm stupid I know

but I scared me for you
again

so
take leave
a long holiday

and say nothing
please
if you love me
I'm sorry
DO NOT MORE
MORE NOTHING OF ALL ......

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *