NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 10 octobre 2017

to have it tired of cinema 1 ??

to have it from the cinema 1 ??

yes i assume
he does not know

and I expect another
in medal

if it is capble
to love
art
instead

seeds of apple


but to return
  he did not need me I reassure you
has to crunch in the apple
the pips are envenomed

then he came out on his own
by losing its feeling

I just pushed it a bit
a tiny bit

he deserves it
I hate ingratitude
the defiance
and especially
silver silver
money money
for
no benefits
nor dream
and no reality !!!!

to enter it must go out

after that depends more on me at all
but of the one who enters

on the other hand if he gets rushed

yes yes

he's going to have my name burned on his

but I reassure you

I never opened my mouth about it

and it is perfectly capable
to be the extreme
of his art
like the front of his

and there is nobody else in the world like him !!!!!
that's it !!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *