NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 27 octobre 2018

if ewan showed me love? Yes and no

if ewan showed me love? Yes and no

yes it's hard for another to love me when we lived even a short time with gordon
in my memory gordon was the very sweetness
ok I admit it I'm looking through
Gordon will never love another as he loved me
I know it well

no it's not Scotland he's american at my big desperation
gordon ?, it's an open book about everything
and I loved listening to him
and especially to sing

oh yes ok okay it's hard for the next one

singing dancing playing, any instrument, and having the theater of the hamlet board in the blood
yes ok I grant you it's hard
then I will stay alone and I will die but no sadness
but of joy to have known the true love
even very
and little time
oh that's it I have the blues thank you before sleep

ah so much, thank you for your message anyway good night....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *