NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 28 avril 2020

2 speaking of my life

2 speaking of my life

I never said it

but neither of them has to think about my well being

of what i desire neither

and it makes me laugh that ewan wants to look like michael's elegance
and that michael dreams of the love i bring him to ewan

but I ?? what do i say ??

whatever
they have money and don't even know how to love the woman they love

what i want to want me ?? it's impossible

live on the island of sainte marie

where in france the english serie goes on the 2 on monday
murder in paradise

or in sicily in the land of my ancestors

I dream of seeing a scene from Kenobi in life

do like everyone he likes
holy jesus kenobi church

live it in front
 
 
thrill by kenobi en life a en die voila

but impossible

daser with hugh jackman and sing
dirty dancing

it almost happened but the stinking Canadian pencils are
 more important than my desire to be in trance to dance with 
your best friend your brother your terrible twins

impossible
and I fell from it
at the same time to be rejected in spain

yes i love him eewan
I wish

here you are
How are you

not even !!!

jude law i already realized my desires except one
which will never happen
make him reply on Hamlet
 
 
to believe that jude law is more. educated that certain

in short

a mother flared the cull
i don't talk to anyone

because I had to put an alarm to have lived with mcgregor something that you will never have

but I had one of the theater the rest I don't care I understand myself
I have a long tooth

my deepest desire ??

a kiss on my forehead a hand to get me down from my chair and to be in his arms

but here I am too good for him
or not lost enough on his boat
not feeling beautiful
goddamn god body

I don't ask her for marriage
but a chair

if I was not drunk even if I don't drink anymore

well no he also has disappearance disease
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *