NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 22 avril 2020

The streets of your lie

The streets of your lie

you live you speak
you strut
with your people who are not real
do you like it ??
scentless
with little to touch
without me??
it's flashy

I'll never take why you're like a salt statue
without life

and towards me
you were fine though
happy
with love

I will never understand why
the salt statue
not real people
the blistering

it's not your job

it's powder in the eyes
else are performers
 
 
 how can you prefer that to us?
what we lived together
forgotten shit
already??
 
 
 no don't understand
your lying roads
your loveless roads
your way road without me ??
me ?? i can't..but i'm sad to be alone honest with your ephemeral love 
that you knew how to give me when you are without blinking .....
you know you you are
on était bien pourtant??non??
tu ne me mentais pas quand on etait ensemble a jouer?? non?? 
pas assez clinguant et non reel pour toi...... 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *