NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 15 avril 2020

My son if you stop

My son if you stop

to be dominated and finally be dominant ??

even with miami
you are not just anyone
you are my son
from sans royal
whether you believe it or not
you are my inheritance

and never even in love I was dominated
look michael he still piss at my feet
and I don't care
 
 
I offered you and offers you the unthinkable
and yes the little rag is not so stupid
I am accused of many things
but know that the covid is not me the viellerie of our lady
some smoke mixed with lead does the trick
 
 lead disease
old beam

to make them high they needed convicts
they fall it is not Christian

Anyway, I'm not going to do like everyone kiss your feet today
 
 
but to tell you
an alpha remains an alpha
never kill your blood
your reign
your place

you are of high lineage
and respect the

for you
an extra day
a day of less

is your gift

it means

you missed forgot

a clock will back you up
where will you be an hour
maximum of one day

but be precious with
1 year time flies

know that i love you with all my heart
but please
alpha stays 24 hours a day
I love you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *