NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 28 avril 2020

Kenobi

Kenobi

to be or not to be
cry or not cry

but shit you are made for that

who for love will share the man of his life with his heroic stories made for him ??
 
 
I left you for love
I lost you by heroism

but I don't regret
you are the hero of genesis
no matter jesus nazareth kenobi

the planet
what did I say
languages ​​planette
are in love with you

and mess
yes even if my whole life
I waited for you
waiting for you
and wait for you
I know you won't come back
for your life your love
Even if I have been and always will be
your love

your true love is people
your life is to be director actor action
 
again yesterday
I fight with the devil in my dreams to tell him
it is the birth and always will be

it's rare i say
bless you for sending me 2021

I knew he was going to draw on his belief
his blood
his body
he is austia
the holy water font of any faith
where people go and stand in front
my God
jesus kenobi

and yes and I confirm it
you are the beauty of the hearts of people on earth
and mine
even if i lost you
i know seeing you
here's love the real ewan gordon mcgregor
and no one can take it away from me
love always
your ex who will always love you....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *