Ian the why ??
j'en ai assez de SUBIR
alors j'avance je change en bien voici
my motto
for sure
badly edicated
involuntary conduct
I ask them
to pay me
and you your due to me ??
the truth
I care about it
and a TATAMI
do you think it's correct what you did to me ??
your pardon as a chick is not worthy of you
our fashion the man on a sheet like a conquest has boxed in pictures without asking us
the reality of our submerged world, buried hidden for fear of resurrection of I burn you
by difference
but we exist and yes
despite them
and we're still alive, never dead
so yes you owe me
the truth
I do because my son has all the rights my kid my baby too spoiled but he's my son
So you and the great lady, beware, it's a lady that I respect enormously without
her the television will not exist in emotions !!! tall you understood for me she is tall
I linger there
in short I will
but you who want to reconnect with me don't sleep anymore
i want my due
without due apart from your job but only one job I put you on hold
to know that you gave him the truth to my HAwaii ok ?? ask, how but tell him quickly
in him I trust he will tell me he does not lie, it is sincerity itself
if no goodbye forever Ian and immediately and without tomorrow without me I will
do it believe me I will do it I have already started too in case
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.