but why do you look so much like me ?? you are more than towards your father to be able than me ??
but are you going to see me ?,
lukas my shit character to me
I didn't gratify you with my impossible character
lukas i don't want michael
1 year and a half
you will have
but i don't want michael
I warn you
it will not take shape immediately
because I want you to understand that you are not alone
you have people in charge with you they will do what when you are going to leave because you are going to leave
but it will take you 3 years to find your name, you know that ?? nothing is acquired everything at a price
So here is my price that I ask you
stay away from michael
he will work with you
but do not approach him ok ?? ok ?? Otherwise nothing
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.