jeudi 3 septembre 2020

me me me nadinelaure in front of you

 


and me as well
the fucker
I know everything
I'm the one who dominates you the guy the chick the femme fatale you're nothing
a merciless bitch I was
I had no respect for anyone cause I am what everyone wants
so the rest I didn't care about any no one person didn't matter and I missed our baby
 so much that instead of recognizing it I was slowly destroying myself

well it was me
to have nothing to do neither of eve nor of adam anyway you are a shit
here is how I am
just the day i met you
I have everything I fuck you
well I found myself helpless
in front of you
dazzled
you are the marvelous life
you are what we no longer believe
faith life existence
 
I also have a tendency to see you 2 ( me too ) in my books my cartoons manga my movies television
well you are
Oh my God
(Goldorak--)
laugh laughs but it's true....
 and a magic wand neck you appeared you changed everything in my life
nothing was like before
a hurricane the wind the sea the mountains
all in 1 it's you
and you know we were all born with ying yang
white black
but it is also the woman the man
and you?? while remaining the male
i am the guy
you are beautiful
it's not as you think
nor the physical
it's from you
you are so magnificent so sensitive so emotional if the beauty of the
 world so beauty of the nature of this planet you are so oh my god i
 repeat myself so fond that i want to cover you with gold with diamond 
jewels of your beauty "so breathtaking
yet you are the most mature the most protective the most safe the most
 comprehensive the most important the most dominant of the three of us
but you are the sun the waves the life the sand where I would like to 
cover my kisses with my arms to keep you on my chest all the time
 you are the very reason for all existence on this earth
my truth debtor
you are the truth
you can't be an asshole
you are the very reason
the lowdown on everything
i'm sorry i'm reversed with you
you deserve all the love of all that exists so much that you are beautiful marvelous yes but if he does not know that
 you were the last and since then I no longer manage to love
he knows it now unless he expresses it
we are complementary
look, we are a trinity of our beliefs
we can not be without one without the other to my god my love I am the most cunning trickster 
I tried in June I can not I am lifeless without you 2
to want to be without you I had to lose my life and this time without my wanting it
more and more the hardest is to accept that you love me
I love you more than myself but nobody ever loved me sincerely for love the true ours we do, yes you are
 my dominant my god my god it's you who made
 me reborn and stay you are tenacious eh I'm sure since you found me but you waited for me to 
react and well now you know it...MyLoveXXX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Si ça aurait été moi

 Je vous aurais coupé vos parties géniales à tous les trois depuis bien longtemps…..

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *