vendredi 4 septembre 2020

Michael has you go and read



like you do to me online
and you believe that what you think and your little worm-green friend you know the one who knows that to impregnate his wife and leave her like shit

so you him and they will meet again
I don't care what you think of me
of what I opened my life and nothing I am to you ?? caught big mcgregor and you will be seen
mcgregor alone show me the way of the physical show
not consimmer
until your last day nothing from me is wasted
and i'm a guy and i fuck you
I assume to love
I am I rste and I love it
and you know it the power of love is the power of the world
so that means
tell your shit that he can continue to bellow I piss him out
and my adopted kids
I have everything in the day, every day
but i can fuck love quiet no ?? so in aussie go see your husband you don't need 
me to send you in the area
neither do I and your little brother it's not the same for a second your adopted
 little brother too I do it all the time I don't publish
I say yes I do not put everything rarely everything
so i'm egoisite?, yes i fuck you deep inside you
on this my loulous good evening and take care of your buttocks mine your very well thank you

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Si ça aurait été moi

 Je vous aurais coupé vos parties géniales à tous les trois depuis bien longtemps…..

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *