I tell you
I know his nightmare well
I know
I live it every moment
I will respect his will
but come in now
he's finished his season
but yes I must have before its two days even if I don't want
I will respect that he wants to be with Jackman !!!
no he does not want to be in the supermans and yet he has his place
but no
too spoiled it is
he still has his damn name
in short and I only get 2 more including Jesus and a very great lady in my eyes
it has to come from him
I respect
and not his wolf mentor ?? I am disappointed in short I accept
if my son decides to want his wish, thank you that he reads and transmits
his wishes to whom it may concern
to get his idol back on track
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.