NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 29 avril 2021

my guiness I tried I assure you

 

my guiness I tried I assure you

get back in shape dive again
to be able to move on
I did not succeed
to turn
yes he takes it out on Tom by the anger of a 
badly mouthed kid because of everything
but see you, it's not the same
tom it's his family and his job that came to get me for him
and then
tom is tom
gordon, how little he has
with all love
be here for months
like i don't know
he's been living with me since
but to taunt me in front of me
to pass by looking at you on a motorbike
he has the right to live with me, you will tell me
So tell him how we can barely put his lips
 on mine and get off on a motorbike
tomas uk was also my son and of course
similar to an opposite sidewalk
it's disgusting
but it's from gordon
got off his motorbike I was tetanized as stiff
 as justice embraces me and goes fucking ...come and taunt me laugh at my face
Gordon ..
yes he makes every effort in the world
yes I pleaded his cause to his life that he too will become again
prayer prayer
he is himself
anon is not going to tell me that he was cleaning himself in june
I do not know anymore
I don't know anything anymore from who to whom
trust
I can't do it anymore .... I don't know anymore ...I'm not well here
I charge my headphones I am at the table
a sugar I gave my mother in addition to my bowl of rice what an asshole I am
I'm fine my beautiful no it's not going ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *