NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 30 avril 2021

judelawsiantology

 

judelawsiantology

you make you vomit with your stupid questions
Called Scientology Temple a Demonic Monster Sect

and that's not even the truth

they are just the new faith
and like new
she is scary
like rock and roll
demonic by our grand parents and great grandparents

but next to them the circle
atrocity bestiality blood I decide who should live or die
perversion
20 years chained
stayed for liberated
but i lost it anyway
love friend
my only love my love rejected me
not because he is what is he
it's my love
for him I managed to get out
and it was not used for nothing
then give back to you what they stole from you
I continue anyway
 and I became the girl abttra they took everything from me
even my feminine dignity
british bank account french all
thank you saint jude i come home even with the strength to succeed
worse it continues
until locking me up like shit tudor
this is not a wooden box
worse, a concrete coffin little by little which locks itself in you
without your food little by little without your provision little by little
even up to water
nothing must happen to me
at my door
assaulted to death the witch
Yes, since the acid, I no longer come out and I was saved by this last confinement
so don't ever tell me these are
Scientology is a magnificent Faith to respect please !!!

them ... this circle ... no ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *