NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 24 avril 2021

Cyprus and the rest

 


the word you don't understand
open your dictionary
yes I agree
The behaviour
bullshit
to me
that's not the problem
there is no problem
and you then
protectors
eh where were you
the same
I'm not a dumb asshole
I'm not going to explode anything
I calm down
with art
Divine justice
will take care of the rest
i just want
silence
get the hell out of me
clear
between liar
misguided
shit showcase
I love you neither
 his stupid rugby
and november
I know very well
he will never have time
he will act as if
as usual
shit, I've had enough
it won't change much for you
I do not exist
so continue like this
thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Invisible Touch (2007 Remaster)

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *