NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 26 avril 2021

oh his you are not going to

 

you think that I am disturbed 
like that by atchoum of you I made 
it your my god we are going to lose everything 
I move my ass when you came to find me in a nuclear disaster to 
throw my life away for .. and it is not even at the time in short and you,
oh his you are not going to make me break the candy it's
 dangerous in quantum you know it to bother 
me he will never lose your millions again it was
 not him he never misses anything in word cascading in the air or at 
sea or anything else never at all now yes and in one take! good night

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *