NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 23 avril 2021

Jason shut up

Jason shut up

you don't even know the precious thing you keep inside of me
the value the power
without counting who you are
that you constantly lift you devaluing yourself
 diminishing you with you want me to continue
if i don't do it to you
you are the number poor idiot
there is MIODIO me and you
that's all
the most oh will make you see if I'm there

and i'm not like everyone else

I like running for lady I don't know in your language
but to make the fronts the sentimental fusses 
them to conquer
and if you go by
if dehenry ?? 
 you don't even know that
make love to two
for two it's a miracle of life
what do you know about it you who do everything
 and anyone without even putting the essentials
love heart
so go and show you in your ass i'm there
even I don't know
it turns out he prays for her
I do not know
and I piss you off
with all my heart
good and not sweet night

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Invisible Touch (2007 Remaster)

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *