NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 22 juillet 2021

guiness so you don't wanna leave me like this ??

 

so you don't wanna leave me like this ??

but while not making waves
grading your life
and want me too
without your life knowing it

did you look at me well ??
I'm pretty like that hidden
i don't ask
the code around the neck
to be married like you
and not loving her husband

no i don't prefer getting married
neither yesterday nor tomorrow nor today

so like that you're crazy for me to death
you are jealous of having fits of it
 without ever asking if I loved you I love you or I will love you ??
selfish
you came back
and you didn't even give a sign of life
and yet
you only live vibrant
for me

so listen to me
of what we are and what I don't want
it's the same

to make love
I will never do it again with anyone
who
yes by mouth and by sex

it absorbs energy
we are divine
and we will bring happiness to dunces ephemeral dolls
and U.S
no nothing
they are the vampires

ah no
and it dominates us
and it can make us sick
and especially
to minimize what we are
so that never

and in two the illnesses
even with a condom the pill
never
I jerk off
i have a dildo
I dress in lace
heinn does not have the desired corp
mine is languishing
and heat
but at least it is pure my body

of you
you no longer slept with her
and it is for that

if no, you will have had mine
or my tongue eating you over and over again
 
you wondered if i love you
no
so stop believing
that I am nothing at all
I am me
who will never mix with anyone
 without counting the crevices
who come to claim
I have more than basta
 I prefer to be alone
but remained divine
of inexhaustible strength and to infinity
which is not your case at the moment
and i won't cleanse you
that's enough
you have never been
a second
for me
so
my my my
ask yourself
for whom I really vibrate
and maybe
you will become again
divine
kiss anyway 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *